Parties to the agreement.
The contract is concluded between the Internet service for the exchange of title units, hereinafter referred to as the Contractor, on the one hand, and the Customer, represented by the one who used the services of the Contractor, on the other hand.
List of terms.
- Title unit exchange is an automated Internet service product provided by the Contractor on the basis of these rules.
- Customer - an individual who agrees with the terms of the Contractor and this agreement, to which he joins.
- The title character is a conventional unit of a particular payment system, which corresponds to the calculations of electronic systems and indicates the scope of rights corresponding to the agreement between the electronic payment system and its Customer.
Terms of the agreement.
These rules are considered to be organized due to the terms of the public offer, which is formed at the time the Customer submits an application and is one of the main components of this agreement. A public offer is the information displayed by the contractor about the conditions for submitting an application. The main components of the public offer are the actions taken at the end of the application by the Customer and talking about his exact intentions to make a deal on the terms proposed by the Contractor before completing this application. The time, date, and parameters of the application are created by the Contractor automatically at the time of completion of the formation of this application. The proposal must be accepted by the Customer within 30 minutes from the end of the formation of the application. The service contract comes into force from the moment of receipt of the title units in the full amount specified in the application, from the Customer to the details of the Contractor. Operations with title units are accounted for in accordance with the rules, regulations and format of electronic settlement systems. The contract is valid for a period, which is established from the moment of filing an application until termination at the initiative of one of the parties.
Subject of the agreement.
By using technical methods, the Contractor undertakes to carry out the exchange of title units for a commission from the Customer, after the submission of an application by this person and does this by selling title units to persons who wish to purchase them for an amount indicated not lower than in the application submitted by the Customer. The Contractor undertakes to transfer funds to the details specified by the Customer. In the event of a profit during the exchange, it remains on the Contractor's account as an additional benefit and a premium for commission services.
- If the Contractor's account receives an amount that differs from that specified in the application, the Contractor makes a recalculation that corresponds to the actual receipt of title units. If this amount exceeds the amount indicated in the application by more than 10%, the Contractor terminates the contract unilaterally and all funds are returned to the details of the Customer, taking into account the amount deducted for commission costs during the transfer.
- In the event that the title units are not sent by the Contractor to the specified details of the Customer within 24 hours, the Customer has the full right to demand termination of the agreement and cancel his application, thereby returning the title units to his account in full, if the delay is not due to the fault of himself Customer. An application for termination of the agreement and return of title units is carried out by the Contractor in the event that the funds have not yet been transferred to the specified details of the Customer. In case of cancellation of the contract, the return of the electronic currency is made within 24 hours from the receipt of the request to terminate the contract. If delays in the return occurred through no fault of the Contractor, he is not responsible for them.
- If the title units are not received from the Customer to the account of the Contractor within the specified period, from the moment the application is submitted by the Customer, the agreement between the parties is terminated by the Contractor on the one hand, since the contract does not enter into force. The customer may not be notified about this. In case of a delay in confirming a transaction for more than 15 minutes, the exchange service has the right to recalculate the amount of the application at the current rate at the time of confirmation, or to make a refund to the client. Moreover, all commission costs associated with the return are deducted from these funds.
- If there is a delay in the transfer of funds to the details specified by the Customer, due to the fault of the settlement system, the Contractor shall not be liable for damage resulting from the long receipt of funds. In this case, the Customer must agree that all claims will be made against the settlement system, and the Contractor shall provide its assistance to the best of its ability within the law.
- In the event that a fake of communication flows is detected or an impact is exerted in order to worsen the work of the Contractor, namely its program code, the application is suspended, and the transferred funds are subject to recalculation in accordance with the current agreement. If the Customer does not agree with the recalculation, he has the full right to terminate the contract and the title units will be sent to the details specified by the Customer.
- In the case of using the services of the Contractor, the Customer fully agrees that the Contractor bears limited liability in accordance with the scope of these rules for the received title units and does not give additional guarantees to the Customer, and also does not bear additional responsibility to him. Accordingly, the Customer does not bear additional responsibility to the Contractor.
- The Customer undertakes to comply with the norms corresponding to the law, as well as not to fake communication flows and not create obstacles for the normal operation of the Contractor's program code.
- The Contractor shall not be liable for damages and consequences in the event of an erroneous transfer of electronic currency in the event that the Customer indicated incorrect details when submitting an application.
- To confirm a transaction from the Bitcoin network, the service requires from 2 to 6 confirmations.
- If the Customer receives a transfer from details other than those specified in the application, or made through the cash desk, the Contractor has the right to freeze the transfer until the circumstances are clarified and additional verification is provided.
- The customer undertakes to pay for the application within 15 minutes, otherwise the application can be deleted and the rate is recalculated at the time of crediting the funds (except for the direction of exchanges, where the rates are fixed at the time of the creation of the application).
- In the event that the Customer terminates the contract for any reason, the funds are returned to the sender's account minus 5% of the amount received.
- The Contractor is responsible to the customer, and undertakes to execute the application according to the specified details specified in the application by the customer. The Service performs exclusively conversion (exchange) and is not responsible for the funds received to 3rd parties.
- In the event that the Customer wishes to make a refund or change the data in the application, the Customer is required to send an email with the correct details, or provide an address for the return of funds. Important : Send a letter, strictly from the mail indicated by the Customer in the application.
Important: Send a letter, strictly from the mail indicated by the Customer in the application.
- Orders created by customers, as well as customer data, will be stored in the service for 90 days. At the request of the client, the account can be deleted.
- By registering on the website, the Customer gives his consent to receive Email newsletters.
Within 24 hours from the moment of execution of the exchange of title units, the Contractor provides a guarantee for the services provided, unless otherwise specified.
In the event that unforeseen circumstances arise during the processing of the Customer's application that contribute to the Contractor's failure to fulfill the terms of the contract, the deadlines for fulfilling the application are postponed for the corresponding period of force majeure. The Contractor is not liable for overdue obligations.
Form of agreement.
Both parties, represented by the Contractor and the Customer, accept this agreement as an agreement of equal legal force, indicated in writing.
Claims and disputes.
Claims under this agreement are accepted by the Contractor in the form of an e-mail, in which the Customer indicates the essence of the claim. This letter is sent to the details of the Contractor specified on the website.
Carrying out exchange transactions.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the services of the Contractor for illegal transfers and fraudulent activities. When concluding this agreement, the Customer undertakes to comply with these requirements and, in case of fraud, bear criminal liability established by law at the moment.
- If it is impossible to fulfill the application automatically, due to circumstances beyond the control of the Contractor, such as lack of communication, lack of funds, or erroneous data of the Customer, the funds are credited to the account within the next 24 hours or returned to the details of the Customer minus commission costs.
- At the first request, the Contractor has the right to transfer information about the transfer of electronic currency to law enforcement agencies, the administration of settlement systems, as well as victims of illegal actions affected by fraud proven by the judicial authorities.
- The customer undertakes to provide all documents proving his identity in case of suspicion of fraud and money laundering.
- The Customer undertakes not to interfere with the work of the Contractor and not damage its software and hardware, and the Customer undertakes to transmit accurate information to ensure that the Contractor fulfills all the terms of the contract.
- The Service has the right to request additional information confirming the translation of title units, in particular, screenshots or video with the entrance to the platform from which the translation was made. In case of blocking the receipt of funds from the user, the application will be frozen until the funds are completely unlocked, the rate will not be fixed. The client undertakes to provide the service with all the necessary information related to the unlocking of funds.
- The service has the right to suspend the execution of the application if the client received funds in excess of the amount specified in the application in this exchanger or in another if the client is in the general database of debtors.
- Strictly comply with the regulatory requirements of the state in which he resides and the country to which he belongs. Comply with the terms of regulations that regulate the conditions for the implementation of conversion transactions on the Internet.
- This Agreement defines the conditions for the provision of services by the conversion platform.
The Contractor has the right to refuse to conclude an agreement and fulfill the application, and without explanation. This paragraph applies to any client.
The service is not responsible if the client uses a custodial wallet during the exchange. The exchange service is not responsible for making an exchange to third parties; if an exchange is detected by third parties, the service has the right to freeze funds until verification is completed.